Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Portrait Innovations and the girls

I took the girls to get their pictures taken at Portrait Innovations- it's a great place to take the kids because there isn't a sitting fee and the package is 9.95 and you get a ton of pictures and you get them in 20 mins. Of course I always pay a little more because I get more than the package. I love that they take up to 150 pictures and you get to choose which ones you like -not like Wal-mart where it's the first one you take. Of course I haven't been back to Wal-mart since Karissa was 4 so they may have changed things.

I had the girls dressed in cream velour pants and Karissa had a sparkly silver top and Katie had a pink sparkly top. They looked so cute. Katie loves having her pictures taken. She acts like she modeling in every pose.
I will post some of their pictures later.

We're going to have a yard sale at Jason's parents house on Fri and Sat so that will keep me busy and then on Friday night we were going to a PJ party at our church and then Sat night the girls are going to a Halloween party at our old neighbor's house. They are going to have a haunted house and Karissa is excited.

No comments: