Tuesday, August 5, 2008




































We went on a vacation with my mom, Ben and Chanda and Jason and all her kids. We had a great time, but it was cut short. We arrived on Sat at 4:00 and then we had to leave on Tuesday at midnight. Jason's grandmother, Christina Carolyn Pascoe (who he is very close to) passed away. She was very sick for the last month and had developed MRSA. She died on Mary's birthday too.
My girls were sad to leave all their cousins and for losing a great grandmother.
We did get to go out on a date night with my sister and her husband, Jason and we had a blast. Mom and Ben kept all of the kids.
My sister is my best friend and I hope Karissa and Katie will be as close as we are. I wish Chanda lived closer.
The one picture with all the cousins laying on the beach was a stressful one. I had my brother-in-law get Madison's attention (who is 9 months old) and Hannah's too. It basically was I got two shots and I'm so glad one came out. It is my favorite picture ever(or at least so far). My camera which is my pride and joy was destroyed by salt water on Tuesday and I at least saved my memory card. You can always by a new camera but I can't replace the 104 pictures I took of the 3 days we were there. I'm looking into getting the camera fixed now.

No comments: