Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Morning time!

Wow what a morning we had!! Jason got home last night at 1:00 and then this morning got up at 6:30 and made Karissa pancakes. We all sat down and had pancakes then he took her to school.

I have to say I'm still worried when he leaves for work and knowing he is on the road with every other crazy person, but his attitude at home is so nice. You can tell he's happier and for the first time since working for UPS he is excited about Christmas.

The Christmas holiday wasn't the greatest for our family because Jason was always missing in the festivities, but this year he even gets to go shopping on Black Friday and he's excited. He is even off on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve too. We won't know where to begin on what we could do as a family on Christmas Eve. He's wanting to put up our tree on Sat. after Thanksgiving where as before I'm begging him to put it up on the second weekend of Dec. He even said that he's going to decorate the outside-WOW!! I'm excited about Christmas just because he is happy. I never really knew how unhappy he was at work until I see what a difference the feeder job makes.

Anybody who works for UPS knows how trying the holiday season can be. I still remember him delivering until 10:30 at night, I still don't like the new hours, but this is way better!!
I have a great husband!!!! He works so hard for us and I'm able to stay home with the girls because of it.

1 comment:

Cara said...

Tracey,
I am so glad Jason's job is going well! I know how worried you were about it, but it does sound like he is much happier - you too! I hope you all are doing well. I miss seeing you & talking.