Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving with everyone!!

We had thanksgiving at Mary and Dennis' house and there was a total of 25 people there. We had some friends from Jamiaca come too. We all had a blast. My sister, her husband and their 4 kids, my dad and his wife and my mom and her husband came too.

On Friday we went shopping and Jason, Chanda and I were there at 5:00 in the morning at Walmart. It was so crazy, but I wouldn't trade the time I had with my sister. I wish she lived closer. I loved having my nieces and nephew here. My niece Hannah was so funny and her personality is so different from Emily and Nathan's. We went out to eat on the last day they were here and after I finished eating the waiter took my plate and she yelled Hey at him then she looked at me and said where'd your food go? She is 2 and full of energy.

Now I'm ready for Christmas!! We are going to put up the tree this coming weekend. Jason's parents got us a train to go around it and the girls are so exctied. They gave me a penguin for the front yard because I love penguins!!! I still need to finish shopping and I am usually done by now, so I'm disappointed with myself.

1 comment:

wmpoole said...

Hello Guys- I was at thanksgiving too!! I miss you all and will see you all again soon! Hopefully-

love you all-Aunt Wendy