Friday, February 27, 2009

Karissa's teeth

I am so tired of Karissa's teeth issues. Every tooth that is loose is drama. She quits eating when it's really lose which the longest time without food has been 2 days. Then when she tries to pull it she cries and won't let anyone help her. Right now she is crying in the bathroom because the tooth is hanging by a root and she says it hurts. I've offered for her to go to a neighbor' house to get it out and she freaked. She has a tooth pheobia and she's the one who needs the most work done. She is missing 6 adult teeth which 2 of them are wisdom teeth so that's no big deal. She's missing 2 of her 12 year molers on the bottom and then she's missing her 2 top incisors. Which with those means she will have to fake teeth on a retainer called a flipper until she is 18 then she will get implants. I feel so bad for her. When she loses her last incisor she will get a expander and then the fake teeth and 4 braces for now. I feel really bad for her because I never had braces so I don't know what she will be going through.

I just wish that she won't be so upset over going to the dentist. I hope she grows out of it and soon because she is upsetting me and I'm not sure how much I can take. Jason is always gone for the drama- LUCKY. I pray that Katie will not be like this.

No comments: