Friday, February 5, 2010

hamburger fight

Katie is my picky eater and so almost every night is a fight to get her to eat. Last night we had hamburgers on the grill. She started out really good then lost it. She was crying and not wanting to eat (I do feel bad for her because as a kid I didn't like meat and still don't care for it a whole lot now). Jason told her that she either needed to eat it now or tomorrow at lunch she will have to eat it and then if not then at supper. We're going to a friend's house tonight and Jason said that if she hasn't eaten it by then we will bring it and she gets to eat it while we eat pizza. She chose to eat it today.

Karissa and Katie got out of the bath and Karissa came up to me and said can I eat it for her right now. What you need to know is that we had a small battle with Karissa over hers-she didn't want to finish it either, she doesn't like hamburgers. Jason told her no, but I thought it was the sweetest thing. Why do they fight like cats and dogs and then have each others back the next? When I went to tuck her in that night she goes "If Katie doesn't eat it by the time I get home can I eat it?" I'm not going to let her eat it but it was a sweet thought. Not sure what I'm going to do because I'm sorry I can't even stand warmed up from the day before hamburgers.

No comments: