Sunday, February 21, 2010

Karissa in the news


Karissa was in the Jessamine Journal on Thursday. A picture of her and Josh Harrellson #55 on the UK basketball team was in it. After Josh came to the school to visit her I sent a very nice letter and a picture of the two of them to Coach Calipari. Jason thought I was crazy but I told him that I wanted the coach to know what a great thing Josh did, on his own, for Karissa. Too many people point out the bad in the players and I wanted to tell the positive. Well on Friday I recieved a letter from Coach Calipari telling me how he can't thank me enough for my letter and he even signed it (not a stamp of his signature!) I was excited to get a response. I don't really follow UK sports, or any college team for that matter, so it really impressed me about Coach Calipari.

No comments: