Monday, June 8, 2009

Karissa's 5th grade graduation
























Karissa had her 5th grade graduation on Thursday night- June 4th. I missed it because I was still in the hospital. It was sad to miss this, but her Grammie, Aunt Kika, Maw-maw, daddy and Katie went so she had a support group. A friend of mine gave me the idea to let her wear something special of mine so I let her wear the pearl earrings that Jason got me to wear for our wedding day. She was so excited.

I had a hard time being alone while everyone was at the graduation so Brooke and Tiffaney came to visit me and they brought Calviers. Yummy! Lora was coming too, but she was admitted into the hospital right at the time they came. Jason went to find her and she came and visited for a second. Brooke and Tiffaney went back and forth to my room and hers.

Lora needs our prayers because she is in early labor and she is only 31 weeks. When I'm feeling better I'm going to go visit her with Brooke. She is on strict bedrest- she is only allowed to get up and shower and go to the bathroom. Brian's mom is staying for a week and then I think either his dad or her mom. I feel so bad for her.

No comments: