Friday, June 19, 2009

Kendall is 2 weeks old

I took Kendall to her 2 week check up and she had gained weight. She now weighs 8lbs and 6 oz and she grew an inch. The girls are a big help. Karissa loves to feed her and Katie likes to hold her. Every little noise she makes they both report back to me, I have a feeling that Kendall will never get the chance to cry. Everytime she fusses Katie tells me I need to change her diaper. Kendall is going to be one spoiled little girl because her sisters are going to make sure all of her needs are met!

Karissa also had a Dr's apt. She had to get her 6th grade check up and she had to get 2 shots. She did really well and I was very proud of her. She hates any type of Dr and she "freaks out" when she has apts. It was so nice not having her throw a fit. This summer I have let her take a break from her medicine and she is doing very well without it. Of course it helps that she is at the pool and playing outside. She really needs to burn alot of energy in order to function. In school, church, and piano she is really quiet and reserved but when you get her home she wears me out. Last year I couldn't handle her during the summer without her medicine so it's a nice change.

1 comment:

Jody said...

That is so great that the older girls are such a big help with Kendall. Sounds like you are having lots of fun at the pool too!