Monday, September 28, 2009

Fall is in the air...

at least for this week! My girls were so excited that they could finally wear some new clothes! Katie is all about clothes and shoes so today was her day. It is the end of Sept so it is time for the change of season. Katie's shorts were looking like daisy dukes and it's a good thing she is 5 because I wasn't going to buying her new shorts. Karissa's shorts were ok because bermuda shorts are the "in" thing so her long legs were covered!! Karissa looked so grown-up (or aleast like a 6th grader) in her long sleeve purple shirt, jeans and her UGG like boots that my girls call their fuzzy boots. I love those boots!!
Kendall is even in her fall clothes and she looks so cuddly. Kendall for the past 2 days has been wanting to go to bed around 9 and sleeping til 7:00. She is drinking 6oz now and is lasting longer between feedings. She really is a good baby and goes with the flow. All my girls were good babies, it's just when they hit 3 that they had "opinions".

Jason's work week this week will be a little less stressful on me. We at least know his hours and where he will be driving this week unlike being on call where he has an hour to get to work after they call and you have no idea when they will call. One day last week we had just went to bed and 5 mins later they called. I still don't like the hours this week but at least I know when he'll be gone and I can plan my days around it.

Dennis and Mary's house is going up pretty fast and we're excited. I could really use the help so I can't wait til they get here. The girls already have plans to ride their bikes or walk to their house and oddly enough eating breakfast there. I say oddly because neither one of my girls eat breakfast. I have tried everything in order to get them too. I will buy them whatever they want just so they will eat, but it doesn't work -so off they go to school without food in their bellies.

No comments: