Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Swim meeting

Tonight we had the East Middle swim meeting. I'm not sure what to do because the practices start at 8:50 at night and go til 9:50 and they are at Asbury College. I guess my problem would be that Karissa wouldn't even get home til 10:30 and then by the time she gets a bath/shower it will be 11:00 p.m and then the other problem is that Jason works nights so I would have to get Katie and Kendall out of bed in order to pick her up. She has practices 4 days a week. Now when Dennis and Mary move into our neighborhood in Jan they can help me out for the last 4 weeks. The practices go from Oct through the first week of Feb.

Karissa really wants to do this but I'm not sure I can do it all. I tried to talk her into some other activities, but she only wants to swim. I don't want to disappoint her and tell her no because of Jason's hours. I looked into maybe letting her swim at the Y but she would have to join and then we would have to pay 300.00. I'm not even sure if she would make the Y team.

No comments: