Thursday, September 17, 2009

Midterm grades

I know it's early but Karissa's midterm grades were awesome!! She has 7 A's! She is doing so good in school and I hope she keeps it up. We are so proud of her. My mom gives her money for every A she makes and Karissa is saving up for an IPOD Nano so she is excited! She's been saving for awhile. We give the girls allowance and they are great at saving. They even buy presents for everyone at Christmas. They get so excited shopping with their money and love watching everyone open their gifts.

After these 9 weeks pass her electives change and she has Math Lab which I'm worried about. She doesn't like math and I've heard it's hard.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so excited to hear that Karissa is doing so well! Yeah for her!

Debbie said...

Tell her Austin's nana says "way to go" as well! The first midterm comes so quickly after school begins, even one "missed" homework, or bad grade would have brought an A to a B, so she must have done very well!