Saturday, September 27, 2008

Busy weekend!

Today the whole family was up at 7:00 for no apparent reason. So now what do we fill our time with? We got up and the fish tank was make a takeoff kind of sound so now we're headed to the pet store- which to my girls- is the Zoo.

Then at 3:00 Brooke and I are walking to another friend's house to a jewelry party (I'm in heaven). Then we are doing our famous grilling for dinner and then off to a football party. I get to talk to people during the game Yay!!

On Sunday the girls are having practice for jazzercise for the parade next weekend. They are doing 2 dances during the parade and I'm also in the parade. I'm alittle worried about myself being in the parade. We are doing 2 songs also. I hope I don't make a fool of myself!
Then after the practice we are heading to lifegroup for dinner.

On a sad note (for me at least) Jason starts his new job on Monday. It means new hours and I'm not too happy about it then it also means he's driving the open road in a Big Rig (feeders- is the technical word). So we need alots of prayer!

No comments: