Saturday, September 20, 2008

Katie's first progress report!

Katie received her first progress report on friday. She is doing so well and she loves school! They tested her and found out that she can identify all of her letters (which I knew) but she is ahead of the game because she only had to be able to identify 4 of the letters.

She talks all the time and tells me that she plays with Connor and Matthew and Paley. It's so neat to see her so excited.
She is also going to her class all by herself and I am to stay in the car by her command.

She is still loving ballet and playing dress-up.

On Friday Karissa had one of her bestfriends over, Jen. They are both really quiet so I didn't really see them- now don't get me wrong usually school and activities get the quiet Karissa- I get the loud one. So it was nice to see her play with someone her age. Jen stayed at our house until 9:00 and then they went to Jen's house to spend the night.
Jen's dad dropped her off and he said he never heard a word from them! I'm so glad she was well behaved! I'm so proud of her and Katie!

No comments: