Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Preschool
























Well Katie made it to school or should I say I did it. She loved it and she didn't cry which helped out so much. She was so excited to go to school. Karissa was the opposite- they had to pry her off me and that is what I feared for Katie. Jason had to take the day off to get a physical so he went with us and after we dropped her off- I was lost. What do you do every other day for 4 hours? We went out for breakfast at McDonald's.


I Couldn't wait to pick her up and see how her day went. She asked me when will she go back so I told her Wed and she was upset that it wasn't the next day. Wow- night and day from Karissa- she cried going into 5th grade.


Tomorrow when I take her to school I'm going to go ahead and go to jazzercise. That should take up most of my time.

No comments: