Saturday, September 13, 2008

Today we went to Louisville to visit Kelly and her new house. I know Kelly because she is my neighbor's (Heather) sister. I love my court that we live on and my neighbors. Heather has become a great friend and we talk on the phone all day long. If you can't find me at home- go up the street and you can bet that I'm at her house.

It was nice going for the day with my family to visit somewhere new.
Heather is really blessed because shortly after she moved here her sister followed her from New York and now her parents are moving here from New Jersey. I would love for my family to move here. My sister and I talk about it all the time, but her husband would never move from his home. My sister and I are very close and it would be great to have a sister here. My girls love their cousins and Emily looks up to Karissa.

On another note- Dennis and Mary went to Karissa's school to eat lunch and they sat with her and her best friend, Jen. They said that they are both two peas in a pod because they hardly talked and they picked at their food. Mary is convinced that they have their own language. They have been in each others' class since 3rd grade and I have never heard them have a conversation. The other day Karissa said that during recess they walked around and talked- so I asked what did you talk about, she replied, I don't know.
She is so like Jason- they don't talk alot or have details. Katie on the other hand talks all the time and at times I wish for peace and quiet.

No comments: