Monday, April 20, 2009

baby shower











































My good friends/neighbors, Kristy, Heather, Tracy and Brenda gave me a shower yesterday. I got alot of neat stuff that I needed. My life group got me a Jeep stroller which I really needed and an ear thermometer. When the girls were sick the only way I could take their temp. was under the armpit so I'm really exciting about this one. I also got a swimsuit for baby K because as soon as I'm able we'll be back at the pool!!
Mary made a really pretty afghan for the baby and Krista got her two outfits and sent them up with Mary. Jason took Karissa shopping and she picked out an outfit for the baby too. I thought that since she is almost 11 (in 3 more weeks) she could come to the shower if she wanted too. She's already told me that she only wants to have one baby (she may change her mind, she says) and then she is going to adopt. She is scare of pain!!
I am truely blessed- I have a great family and friends!! I love you all.
When Karissa and I were at the shower Jason took Katie to the petstore (she loves that place, both of my girls do!) for some one on one time. He doesn't get alot of time with her so it was good for both of them. Then they came home and watched Scooby Doo 2- did I mention that that is her favorite movie?!!!!

No comments: