Thursday, April 16, 2009

Update on Katie's arm

Mary and I went to the Dr yesterday to get Katie's cast off and do more x-rays. Mary had to take her in for the x-rays and she said that she cried again and when she came out she was still a mess. I was so afraid that it didn't heal because she kept saying it hurt and she wanted the cast back on.

We talked to the Dr and saw the x-rays and she is fine!! After we got home she laid on the couch with a pillow and wouldn't use her arm alot. But then I went to Bunco and Mary came over to sit with the girls and she said as the night went on she was using it more. She keeps telling me that her arm is like a magnet and the only thing I can think of is that it's stiff.
She doesn't have school today so she's just going to rest and right now she is watching Scooby Doo 2- which she has memorized!

No comments: