Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Violin time

Karissa got her violin tonight and she is so excited. She can't wait to play it tomorrow. She wanted to play it tonight but the teacher told them they can't until they put the roslin on. They also told them not to tighten the strings and I looked over at her and she goes I know I've already learned my lesson. A couple of months ago Karissa decided to tune her guitar and broke the string and her grandparents took it to get it fixed! So now she knows NOT to tune her instruments.
She can't wait to take it to class tomorrow.

We've been very blessed this year because all of her teachers are very nice and they really enjoy having her in class. We got to tour her school on Sat and meet her teachers. Her homeroom teacher came up to us and before I could even introduce myself she goes Karissa is a very sweet girl! Karissa is a great kid and we are so proud of her.

1 comment:

Emily said...

That's great about Karissa. She's going to do great in middle school!