Saturday, January 31, 2009

Big news

Well it's official we're having another girl. I'm in shock- I knew in my heart for about a week that's its probably another girl, but I was hoping we would finally get a boy. I feel bad for Jason because I see how close he is with his father and now he won't have that kind of relationship. He says he's fine but in a few years when hormones get louder I'm betting he won't be.

The girls got to go in with us to see the ultrasound. They were so quiet, I had threatened them that they can't talk because I didn't go to my regular Dr. so I wasn't sure what to expect. The lady was nice and she did talk to us and show and explained to us everything. From the way it looks the baby is healthy. I go to the regular Dr next Friday to talk about the results.

The girls made several cute comments during the ultrasound. Katie to Jason, "When are they getting the baby out?" The poor thing thought we were going to have the baby and then come home. I guess I didn't explain myself to well. She also wanted to hold my hand through half of it and she looked like she was going to cry when Jason didn't understand, but in the end we held hands.

When she announced that it was another girl, the girls were quiet for awhile and then the lady left the room Katie goes, "well next time"- I explained No we're done now it's up to Karissa to have the boys in the family and Karissa wants to trade this baby in for Adam.

We had decided that whether if was a girl or boy that after 3 we're done having kids. It's too hard on me physically because of my blood pressure and I have them early and they have all been a low birth weight too! So no matter what my brother-in-law, Jason thinks we're not going to try and keep up with their 4! Nathan you will just have to be the only boy in the family!!

The good thing is that I have saved 10 years worth of clothes and all the baby items I've ever had so we're good- they all will be born in the same month when this new one comes along too. So no seasonal problems.

I'm alittle worried about all the hormones that will be racing around the house in a few years including mine because I remember living with my sister and mom and how much fun that was.

I'm blessed that so far everything seems fine and healthy.

4 comments:

Cara said...

YEAH! Another girl! Congratulations!

Sara Crum said...

I am super excited for you guys!

Jason and Becky said...

Two big sisters! What a special bond they will have!

Kelly said...

Fantastic news!!!