Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Blankets for the girls




I am not crafty nor do I pretend to be, but Brooke showed me how to make the girls a fleece blanket and I very proud of myself that I did it!


Katie was with me and picked out her pattern and you can never go wrong with cat anything for Karissa. They love them and they are so warm. I caught Jason under Katie's the other night- I didn't get a picture though.
Another big event in our house is that Karissa made the A/B honor roll. She has come along way and she is really doing good in school. We are so proud of her because she is working so hard. I can remember when she was 4 and I didn't think I could survive her childhood. She has always struggled to get C's and now this looks like it's her year to shine. I really think that she is enjoying school for the first time. We love you, Karissa!!!!!



No comments: