Friday, January 9, 2009

My Dr's apt.

I had a great Dr's apt today. I was nervous because I was going alone, Jason didn't get home til 9:30 this morning and he had been working all night long so I didn't ask him to come with me.
I have been taking blood pressure medicine ever since Katie was born and my Dr wanted me off of it. I've been without it for 2 weeks and my blood pressure was 120/72- which is great for me.
4 weeks ago on the medication it was 130/80. So I just hope it continues to stay down. I also got to hear the heartbeat again which was a blessing!!!

I have a ultrasound scheduled for Jan 30th so I hope to find out what I'm having. Then I go back on Feb 6th so the Dr can go over everything he found on the ultrasound. I pray that we have a healthy baby!
I'm excited to be able to find out what it is because with the girls we didn't find out until delivery day.
The girls have both said that they don't want a sister because sisters are a pain. So we'll see-my family doesn't have a great track record of having boys.

No comments: