Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

We had a great New Years!
I went shopping for food for the party with Brooke. Then we ended up and Brooke and Wayne's house along with Ken, Tiffaney and the twins. They had to leave early because Gabriel got sick all over the couch and Katie (too much cheese and Wii). Needless to say Katie is a sympathic vomiter and Jason and I were gagging. I thought I was going to lose it. My kids never get sick or throw up. There's a first for everything.

After they left Jason and Wayne played guiter hero and now Jason is hooked. Then Brooke, me, Gillian and Karissa played Sing it- gotta love Disney songs. It's really sad that we know the words, but we had a great time and left at 2:15.

Karissa and Gillian made friendship bracelets all night all until Sing it. I remember doing the same thing with my friends! I keep thinking how fast time is going and I get alittle-Ok alot- sad.
She'll be in middle school next year and Katie will start kindergarten. It will be a trying first day of school for me (and Karissa with her anxiety issues, but we'll get through like we do every year.)

Karissa and Katie are finally starting to get along better. They don't fight as much as they did so I hope this is a start of something new. Katie loves her big sister and wants to do everything Karissa does -which will be a problem in years to come. Katie thinks she is older then her 4 years!

We hope you and your family will have a great New Years too.

No comments: