Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Another Dr's apt

I go to the Dr's again today at 3:30. I'm thinking that it's probably a good idea to pack my bags considering I haven't done it yet. I'm not thinking that they will put me in the hospital today I just want to be prepared. When I had Karissa I had to call Mary from the hospital and tell her over the phone what all I needed because I was only 35 weeks. She reminded me of that on Monday-it was stressful.
I have been laying around alot, but it is so hard to do with children. Katie has the run of the house and I keep yelling to see if she is ok. Monday she came down with marks on her face and said that she picked up Tigger and he bit her face. Well one- she deserved it because she knows he hates to be picked up, I can hardly pick him up. So off she went for her ballet pictures with her little face a mess. I'm hoping with the make-up you can't see it!!

Karissa got her new furniture yesterday, thank you MOM! Her room looks so grown up now. Katie spent all day in it because in order to get the baby's room ready we moved the T.V. in Karissa's room. They can only watch movies in there and it has worked out well so far. If it gets to be a problem I can wheel it out just as fast as I wheeled it in. Karissa is not my T.V. girl so she's not going to have problems. She would rather be outside and I have a hard time getting her back in the house. Yesterday she rode her scooter all afternoon after school.

I hope to get a good report today at the Dr's so I will keep everyone posted.

1 comment:

Kristin and Todd Cox said...

I hope everything goes well! I'll be praying for you :)
Kristin