Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Our baby is 5 today!





It is so hard to believe that Katie is 5 today. Jason just called her to wish her happy birthday and he asked her if she felt different and she said yes that she had grown! He also asked her what she planned on doing today and she said I'm going to Bounce U. He asked where she came up with that and she said she did. I hate to disappoint her, but I'm still on bedrest so we're just going to go get ice cream from Brusters tonight! I hate that we celebrated it on Sat, but I was afraid I was going to be in the hospital.


Katie loves to dance, sing, play with her baby dolls and her Leapster. She loves the T.V. and movies, right now her favorite is Scooby Doo 2. She loves punch buggies and can see one miles away and has informed us that when she gets big she will have one and we have to wave at her. She also loves Twaylor Swift (how she pronounces her name) which is funny because I really don't listen to country!

She loves to be on stage and loves to talk to people. She loves to drive our cats nuts too- she is the only one that can get Tigger to smack her.

I can't believe she will start kindergarten in Aug. Time has flown and I'm not ready to let her go.

She has her preschool graduation on Friday which I'm glad to say I'll be able to go too.
We love you so much Katie- Happy Birthday and yes you're finally 5.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Tracey,

When I first saw the photo of the baby, I thought perhaps you had your little girl! I'm now keeping up with all the blogs--I don't have much mental capacity to do otherwise! So, thanks for keeping me entertained. I hope that you are doing well--rest, rest, rest and HYDRATE!!!! Cannot wait to see photos of your sweet baby girl!

Love--

Kelly