Saturday, May 2, 2009

Karissa and Katie's new dressers

My mom flew in yesterday morning and we picked up Katie from school and then we went out to eat. After that she surprised me with furniture shopping. We found them both dressers and I'm so excited. Right now with the way Jason's job is we wouldn't be able to get dressers and Katie really needed one because she has the baby's dresser and I want to put the baby's clothes in it. I only have 6 weeks to go before she gets here and really maybe less time because I always have my kids early. Her room is still not set up and Jason still has not decided on a name yet.

Karissa is excited because mom also got her a nightstand. She will be 11 on Thursday and you can tell she is growing up. Not always but most of the time :)
I will post pictures when I get their rooms set up.

No comments: