Monday, May 11, 2009

Bedrest are you kidding me!

I've been put on bedrest and this week is not a good week. Mary is going to take Karissa to her piano practice then come back and take Katie to get her ballet pictures taken today. Katie also has rehearsal on Thursday then Friday and Sat is the recital. I want to see it! I go back to the Dr on Wed to see how I am doing.

I also want to get past Katie's birthday and also her preschool graduation. He did say he wants to get me to 37 weeks so I pray that I get that far. Did I mention that I'm not a big fan of May. All 3 of my girls will not be allowed to get married in May- I can't handle anymore stuff going on in May!

1 comment:

Cara said...

I'm sorry Tracey. Please let me know if I can help you in any way. In a few weeks it will all be worth it!