Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another Dr's apt

Well today Mary, Jason's mom, picked me up and we headed to the Dr's again. I had my bag packed just in case. My blood pressure was pretty much the same and the baby is fine and weighing 6 1/2 lbs. He wants to see me again on Thursday, but I'm thinking I won't be induced because he is going out of town this weekend. He said that she is still high and not in position so if I get induced it would be a long process. Which I know what that is like when they induced me with Karissa. I went in Wed morning and didn't have her until Thursday night at 10:30.
Now I'm worried about getting to go to Karissa's 5th grade graduation which is on June 4th. I don't want to be in the hospital and miss it. I'm not sure what the Dr has in mind for next week.

I am still on bedrest and will miss church again this week and I hate not being in touch with the outside world. Jason will have to get groceries again this Sat and I hope he takes Katie to breakfast and shopping. He took Karissa last Sat and they left at 9:30 and got home at 12:00. He's out of practice on the shopping!

No comments: