Friday, May 15, 2009

Katie's ballet recital











Katie had her one of her ballet recitals tonight. My friend, Pam picked her up and took her. She was so excited, she loves to perform. My friends Pam and Brandy said that her class did the best! Katie and Brayden had a great time with each other. This is the first year that I bought a ticket so I can see the entire show instead of being backstage and now I'm on bedrest. Tomorrow she has another show at 1:00 and I'm going to show up just for her class and then go home. Tomorrow we are also going to celebrate her birthday (family) just in class I'm in the hospital on her birthday, which I'm praying I'm not.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I got to watch Katie's recital Friday night! She did a fantastic job and had the sweetest, cutest smile on her face the whole time she danced! Her class really did do the best, and from watching everyone, I believe Katie had the most fun! Please tell Katie I loved watching her and that she is a little star!