Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bed rest some more

Well I'm still on bed rest.

Yesterday Jason took Katie to breakfast and then to Walmart to get groceries. He took Karissa last Sat so it was only fair to take Katie this time. He said that Katie is an old people magnet. Every old person came up to talk to her!
She helped him get groceries and he had to call me several times because she kept telling him that we were out of certain foods- I guess she would know considering she is with me every day.

I did cook Karissa and I eggs for breakfast and then because I haven't been able to clean or get my friend's cleaning lady here (thank you- mom when I do get to use her) I asked Karissa to mop. She mopped all of our floors which is a huge job in itself. I kept asking her if she needed my help and she answered No every time. I paid her and she liked doing it!

Recently we got backyard furniture from Jason's grandfather. His grandmother had bought it and they had never used it so he gave it to us. Yesterday Jason grilled steaks and I made baked potatoes and corn on the cob (thank you, Mary!!) and we ate on the patio. It was so nice. We had been wanting a table and chairs since we moved in but never got around to buying any. We then put the girls to bed and we went back outside and sat in the chairs and just talked. No T.V., no girls just us. The girls always join into our conversations after we put them to bed because they can hear everything we say because of the way our house is set up and we never get any privacy. So last night was nice.

We made plans out to buy pavers and extend our patio so we can get some of the stuff off of our patio such as the sandbox, slide, deck box, hammock and grill. We also want to save for a fence!!

I go back to the Dr on Tuesday and this time Jason can go with me because he doesn't have to be at work until 11:30 a.m. I hope they don't decide to put me in the hospital until Thursday.

No comments: